Monday, September 17, 2007

Vanity Morehead


Vanity Morehead is the CEO of the 4th of July Group. She knows all about life in the business battlefield and is willing to dispense her wisdom for free or until the market dictates that she charge you for her services.


Question:
Dear Vanity,
I feel under extreme pressure from my boss to sleep with him. He regularly asks me out for drinks and makes suggestive remarks about my body. Could it hurt my career opportunities if I do not kow-tow to his libido?

Answer:
In today’s business environment, teamwork is essential. If everyone does not pull in the same direction the team will collapse like tumbling dominoes. The team is the business and the business is the team. Each team is a collective body, and that body (like any other human body) needs warmth, food, and sex. It is your duty to provide the team with your full attention. Your boss is an integral part of the body much like the brain. I say Y-Shape those legs girl and your company will profit!

No comments: